Saturday, May 16, 2015

Amazing Google Drive!

Posted by Roan Mae Ofalsa at 7:48 AM
After it has been postponed due to poor internet connection, finally our IT 1 lab exercise about Google Drive was already made possible last May 5, 2015. I myself have been a long time user of google including gmail but I never knew about google drive. During the discussion, I was really amazed about google drive particularly its features that is really worth a round of applause. The best part is our lab exercise in which we were grouped and each group should come up with a story of their choice but the twist is, groupmates are not alowed to talk with each other personally, rather, they have to use google docs as their way of communication. At first it was hard but as the process of our brainstorming continued, I find myself enjoying and having fun especially that we shared crazy ideas. Haha. In the end, we end up with a Fantastic 4 type of story with a touch of humor. Haha. As for me, I consider this exercise to be the best among the rest! 🙌👌

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daily Roller Coaster Ride ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea