Monday, April 27, 2015

Layout &Visual Models in CSS.

Posted by Roan Mae Ofalsa at 4:55 AM
Hi! Obviously this post is about our IT 1 lab activity last April 21,2015 and the post title says what it is all about. If you're still wondering what it is, well it is basically a continuation of our HTML topic because in this activity we would have to modify and design our created website. Actually, I am not yet done with my exercise because of the so many exams I have this week and I still have to review review and review! Tomorrow will be the deadline and I hope I could finish it on time! And tomorrow will also be our IT 1 2nd lecture exam! Best of luck YZ people! I hope we get better scores this time! Today, I really want to scream and shout and let all my heavy feelings out! Our HNF 11 exam a while ago made me feel so frustrated, down and sad! I feel like I carry a great and heavy load this time and it's all because of acads! I hope time would fast forward to the end of this semester! But I still have high hopes that this semester would end happily! Haaay! So that's it, I still have to review for my IT 1 exam so bye for now! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daily Roller Coaster Ride ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea