Monday, April 13, 2015

A day of puzzles and mazes!!! ♥

Posted by Roan Mae Ofalsa at 4:48 AM
Hi! It's been a while since I last updated this blog! :)) This is post is about my IT 1 Lab adventure last March  24, 2015. We discussed about Introduction to Problem Solving! I thought it was about those shitty numbers and equations again, but the good thing is, it is not what I thought! Hahaha. I was shocked to see that it is about solving puzzles and mazes, with IT 1 touch! Hahaha. For us to solve the problem we must first THINK! Yes, think and figure out how to make that little white man reach the finish line! The twist is,we have limited moves! Hahaha. I really enjoyed the game and I', proud to say that I reached level 9 out of 10! Hahaha. For our exercise, it was made take home in which we are assigned to solve Puzzle 1-13 from a very fun and interactive site! It comprise of different types of puzzles and mazes with certain moves and codes! If you want to experience real fun and adventure(naks) try it too! Here is the link: http://studio.code.org/ Just sign up and enjoy! Hahaha! It is a good mind exercise too! :) ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daily Roller Coaster Ride ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea