Monday, March 23, 2015

Last Mathematical Touch...

Posted by Roan Mae Ofalsa at 4:16 AM
Hi Virtual Diary! This post is another story about my IT 1 adventure last March 17, 2015! So this is how it goes. During our lab class, we discussed about Digital Logic and Boolean Algebra. Quite obvious in its name, it involves MATH AGAIN! The activity was challenging because you really need to remember the math basics particularly proving identities and other mathematical concepts in which I hate! Kidding! Hahaha. I really don't hate math, I just don't like it. It's up to you to know the difference. Hahaha. The best part I really enjoyed about the lesson is about the operators and logic gates! It was fun to transform a simple equation into an awesome circuit filled of figures interconnected by lines. I consider it an achievement every time I interpret the figures in the circuit correctly! Yeah small happiness it is. Hahaha. Our exercise was a take home one and hopefully I answered the questions right! ;) During out IT lecture, well I enjoyed the group quizzes and the consequences faced by some of my classmates because of choosing that particular color in the Raise a Color Activity! Hahaha. Well my day started fine and ended good as well though its a little bit tiring! That's all! Looking forward for more IT adventures! Hihi ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daily Roller Coaster Ride ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea