Monday, March 16, 2015

Numbers all the waaaay ;)

Posted by Roan Mae Ofalsa at 2:30 AM
Hi!! So I just like to share some events that happened last March 10, 2015 during our IT 1 Lab class. But first this day was extra special to me because that was just two days before my birthday! Yaaay! So during our IT lab class we first had a surprised quiz!! Yes, I was really surprised because I haven't even scanned my handouts! Hahaha. But thank God I was able to answer correctly some of the items! Hihi. But what I like the most about that quiz, was the bonus questions! I was informed that the animal in Toblerone logo is a bear and that each cat has unique nose print! How cute! Hihihi :))) So about the lesson, we discussed about Binary Arithmetic and as what the the title of this post says, it involves NUMBERS, 10110111 01001001 01010010 10101110!! Hahaha :) The lesson was fun and it was a good experience, learning about addition and subtraction with a twist! The current was cut off that day so the supposed-to-be-by-pair exercise was turned into an individual take home exercise that was due the following day. Honestly, I really enjoyed answering! Hopefully,I got the correct answers! Hahaha.♥ ♥ :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daily Roller Coaster Ride ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea