Monday, April 13, 2015

Computer Expert Just for a Day! :D

Posted by Roan Mae Ofalsa at 5:07 AM
Hi! This is the a post about my  IT 1 Lab experience last April 7, 2015. During this time, my mind was still on a long vacation. Hahaha. I was not yet ready to face acads again but then I have to! This day was Back-To-Reality Day again! Hahaha. Anyway, our lab activity was about Introduction to Programming! Every time I  encounter the word "programming" , I always associate it with computer experts and such so this day I felt like a was a computer expert! I don't know why, but it was a challenging experience! Hahaha. To be honest, I hate codes, running programs, doing technical stuffs related to computer and gadgets, that's why I was not that interested about the topic at first. But then, as the discussion continued, I find it interesting and a little fun! Hahaha. During our lab exercise we failed to perfectly finish our job but I really had fun! It was a group effort and for a beginner like us,it was not a bad experience at all. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daily Roller Coaster Ride ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea