Monday, April 13, 2015

Holy Week :)

Posted by Roan Mae Ofalsa at 4:57 AM
What did I do last holy week vacation? I went home to our province!! I'm really happy to be back home again after several months! I was able to have fun with my family and friends and of course to spend most of my time doing religious activities and remembering Jesus and His sacrifices! During the Good Friday, I joined the Way of the Cross, a tradition in our place in which you have the walk 40 km up to Mt. Mayon! It was tiring and I ended up having swollen feet, yet it was worth it because it was just a small act of sacrifice! The body pain that I got was just a small portion of what Papa Jesus feel when He was punished and crucified! :( I really had a blessed and happy Holy Week! I hope you had a blessed one too :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daily Roller Coaster Ride ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea